Corsair Community

Problem with VOID RGB Mic after software update.

GTXMike

My post is regarding to Corsair Void RGB Wireless version. Everything was working fine till today as I updated software and checked if I'm running latest firmware on all my corsair devices. Basically problem is that when I'm running CUE the microphone is constantly muted and the red light is ON. When i press the MUTE button on the headphones I can see that microphone is getting muted and unmuted in software but the red light stays always ON and microphone doesn't work. Also when the software is running I do not get voice feedback when press MUTE button but I do when press any others. Problem disappears when I shut down the CUE software, then everything works normal but of course I will not get Virtual Surround without the software running. Please fix this.

Tried your solution and after that headphones stopped working completely but were detected, tried update again the software but software crashed and bricked the headset. Broke headset in half and chucked it in the bin. Will never buy Corsair headphones ever again, especially wireless crap, felt cheap for the price anyway so ****** them. Thread closed, headphones dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived