Corsair Community

Bad RMA experience

Ticket # 713254

So far my RMA experience has been horrible.

About 3 weeks ago i sent in my h110i GTX CW-9060020-WW because my pc was getting high 90 and shutting off and 1 of the hoses was pretty hot.

The unit Arrived 2018-04-14 14:46 if i go by the status ticket , after a while my ticket was closed. So i went on live chat to see why it was closed and get a update . He told me they didn't have any in stock and send me a email for an alternate replacement or other option.

1 week later ( today ) still no email , so went back on live chat.

My option would be a H110i-GT CW-9060019-WW fresh out of the box ???

Isn't the GT discontinued ??

I am pretty sure the GT came out before the GTX so they want to replace it with a older model ??

So i ask him if it was possible to replace it with a newer model witch is the same price as the discontinued h110i GT link he sent me. Now i have to wait for a other email to see if it get approved.

Honestly if this is how Corsair handles warranty by making you wait almost a month with no updates , trying to send you older stuff + it cost me 50 $ to ship them my GTX. I am going to think twice now before paying extra money for a Corsair product.

• Corsair Employee
Ticket # 713254

So far my RMA experience has been horrible.

About 3 weeks ago i sent in my h110i GTX CW-9060020-WW because my pc was getting high 90 and shutting off and 1 of the hoses was pretty hot.

The unit Arrived 2018-04-14 14:46 if i go by the status ticket , after a while my ticket was closed. So i went on live chat to see why it was closed and get a update . He told me they didn't have any in stock and send me a email for an alternate replacement or other option.

1 week later ( today ) still no email , so went back on live chat.

My option would be a H110i-GT CW-9060019-WW fresh out of the box ???

Isn't the GT discontinued ??

I am pretty sure the GT came out before the GTX so they want to replace it with a older model ??

So i ask him if it was possible to replace it with a newer model witch is the same price as the discontinued h110i GT link he sent me. Now i have to wait for a other email to see if it get approved.

Honestly if this is how Corsair handles warranty by making you wait almost a month with no updates , trying to send you older stuff + it cost me 50 $ to ship them my GTX. I am going to think twice now before paying extra money for a Corsair product.

I will look into this issue for you.

@ StormShadow

Big thanks for looking into this for me , i got a voicemail and email today from Ellmann CS ( very nice of him to actually take time to call me and email me ) .

I will be getting a newer cooler and not a older one :)

Just wish i would of got a email / update at the beginning of all this ,

like we don't make that model anymore here some options. Instead no updates and not knowing what going on.

Again thanks for the help and have a great day

• Corsair Employee
@ StormShadow

Big thanks for looking into this for me , i got a voicemail and email today from Ellmann CS ( very nice of him to actually take time to call me and email me ) .

I will be getting a newer cooler and not a older one :)

Just wish i would of got a email / update at the beginning of all this ,

like we don't make that model anymore here some options. Instead no updates and not knowing what going on.

Again thanks for the help and have a great day

Glad to hear everything worked out! Please let me know if you have any question.

Archived