Corsair Community

Harpoon CUE malfunction

Matte225

So I JUST got this and am already having problems.

The main problem is that CUE shows a malfunction with the mouse. Seems to be entirely random as well. But is tied to the DPI and RGB. Occassionally the RGB will stop working, no light at all. Then it shows a malfunction on the CUE.

I have reinstalled, restarted, tried different USB ports (often times the mouse doesnt work at all in them.) Soft reseting, etc.

I click the 'Change DPI' button, and randomly it will just result in the malfunction.

Or I change it to "rainbow" and it works for a short time, but then the malfunction happens again.

UPDATE

Tried it in one more computer. Seemed to work fine. So now, why isnt it working on my main computer?

Everything is up to date. Tried multiple USB ports. restarts, reinstalls, etc. So what exactly is the issue then? Will I actually be able to get help on this, or should I get a refund?

There might be an issue with the motherboard or it may be a compatibility issue if you have tried other USB ports and the mouse does not work in them.

Tried turning off USB power saving features in Windows and the BIOS/UEFI (if available)?

Put in a support ticket with Corsair and see if they can suggest something as well.

https://support.corsair.com/

There might be an issue with the motherboard or it may be a compatibility issue if you have tried other USB ports and the mouse does not work in them.

Tried turning off USB power saving features in Windows and the BIOS/UEFI (if available)?

Put in a support ticket with Corsair and see if they can suggest something as well.

https://support.corsair.com/

I understand you are trying to help...but thanks anyways.

May have to end up returning it if I have to wait 2-3 days between every reply from the support ticket that is saying the same basic level troubleshooting stuff.

Guess I am sticking with Logitech

Archived