Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB Software Compatibility

ItsImportant

Does Corsair Vengeance RGB compatible with Asus Aura? Because i saw this exact RAM being mentioned in Asus Aura 1.04.43 Update Page as one of Aura compatible RAM along G.Skill TridentZ RGB.

Quote:

Aura V1.04.43

This version removes the probability of conflict with Ai Suite III software

Allows the lighting effects synchronization between the motherboard and the following devices

- Aura Sync compatible Asus ROG partners devices, including Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 DRAM, GSkill Trident Z RGB DRAM

• 4 weeks later...
Vengeance RGB memory kit is supported by latest Aura software.

How come the latest version of Aura(1.05.11) isn't detecting my RAM then?

I've been searching the web on how to do this for weeks to no avail, contacted Corsair support AND Asus support and no one seems to know how to make this happen.

Both of you are only passing the buck to the other instead of helping your client.

Some guidance or a link to a video tutorial or something would be much appreciated here ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
How come the latest version of Aura(1.05.11) isn't detecting my RAM then?

I've been searching the web on how to do this for weeks to no avail, contacted Corsair support AND Asus support and no one seems to know how to make this happen.

Both of you are only passing the buck to the other instead of helping your client.

Some guidance or a link to a video tutorial or something would be much appreciated here ...

Is there any return on the subject? I'm trying to put Vengeance RGB memory through asus aura sync software but it does not show my memories.

Ensure that SPD Write is enabled in your BIOS. ASUS usually disables SPD Write by default. I believe you can find this option among the DRAM tweaks in the BIOS (please note that any CMOS resets will change it back to the default disabled state). Also ensure you have the latest version of your chipset driver and Intel ME.

Archived