Corsair Community

K95 keyboard Profiles

iknowreal

Now that I have my k95 in my possession; I am looking for the database of profile themes already created and download the ones I like and add them. I also know that most people have k70's so how do I convert k70 profiles to k95. Is there a theme loader I can preview ?

I dont prefer using the RGB site, its buggy and still in beta. I constantly update my work, so its usually reliable.

I'm a plat league player so I can really appreciate your league themes I'm looking at all your things but there is a lot of stuff. Now I'm looking at one to be my first theme.

I'm a plat league player so I can really appreciate your league themes I'm looking at all your things but there is a lot of stuff. Now I'm looking at one to be my first theme.

I have a thread for all the LoL profiles ive made so far, but they are all K70, once i get my K95, i will convert them for K95, I will notify you when i convert them :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/l3lue2ain/profile%20question.png

A what does the square patch mean? Also I tried to set the pacman to my M1 key and I wanted to set a water theme to m2 but I have not really been successful. I am extremely new.

so how do I set it to the individual keys like m1 , m2 and m3

As you can see in the screenshot the first mode is M1, the second one M2 and the third one M3. If you want to change which mode is saved to which MX button, then simply drag & drop the modes in the list in the positions you want them.

As you can see in the screenshot the first mode is M1, the second one M2 and the third one M3. If you want to change which mode is saved to which MX button, then simply drag & drop the modes in the list in the positions you want them.

When I try to change profile 2 it just overrides m1 unless I'm mis understanding it if I have two profiles I should be able to switch between profiles by pressing the m1-m3 keys.

When I try to change profile 2 it just overrides m1 unless I'm mis understanding it if I have two profiles I should be able to switch between profiles by pressing the m1-m3 keys.

Ah okay, then no. In this case you are misunderstanding.

Those MX buttons are used to switch ONLY the 3 modes at the top of a profile. If you want to use those 3 MX buttons to switch profiles then you cannot. You need to assign another key for that separately in the Assignments tab in CUE.

Ah okay, then no. In this case you are misunderstanding.

Those MX buttons are used to switch ONLY the 3 modes at the top of a profile. If you want to use those 3 MX buttons to switch profiles then you cannot. You need to assign another key for that separately in the Assignments tab in CUE.

So if I import a profile I can't set profiles I've imported to be one of those three? Next what purpose do they serve if they are blank ?

So lastly for clarity I can have multiple modes that are in a single profile and the m1-m3 switch the modes within the individual profile.

Yes.

To switch to a different profile you need to setup one of the GX keys or anything else in the Assignments tab instead.

Archived