Corsair Community

Help with k95 keyboard plz

markshim

hi guys,

i got a new k95 for xmas and i have been having a few problems with it not working when windows starts up sometimes.

i have updated the k95 firmware and i have installed the k95 corsair driver and software. the keyboard works fine sometimes but then for no reason will not work at all when windows starts up? i have to unplug the usb and plug it back in again. i have always tried using a different usb port but i still get the same.

do i need to keep installing the corsair driver and software or should i just stick with the driver that windows installs ?

any help plz guys

well so far after uninstalling the the corsair software and drivers and just using the generic drivers that windows finds, my k95 keyboard has worked ok. so it seems that the corsair drivers and software doesnt work well with windows 7 and now i can`t use the software for the G buttons.

also i have found that when i am playing a game like a mmo and running forward, sometimes my character with all of a sudden run right when all i am pushing is the forward w key. unless my finger is resting on the d key and pushing it down very softly ?

i updated my bios about 7 months ago and there is only one bio update out since then, i shouldn`t need to update my bio everytime i get a new keyboard. i am using the chipset drivers that are on the motherboards driver disk that came with it.

i have a asus sabertooth 990fx r.2

ive just updated my bios to the latest one but im not sure how to update my chipset drivers. i have downloaded the latest ones from asus but when i click on them i don`t know if i should use asus setup or Amd setup? also do i need to uninstall my old chipset drivers and if so how ??

ok so i have now updated my bios and my chipsets drivers, i just come to turn my pc on and the keyboard lights are out and nothing works on it. i haven`t even installed the corsair drivers or software because they were doing the same thing now the windows drivers are the same??

i had to unplug it and plug it back in the usb again, whats going on?

Archived