Corsair Community

RMA problem / H115i

risey

Hello there, does anyone have a phone number for the UK for Corsair? The problem I have I misunderstood the RMA and sent my whole unit off to the Netherlands, I did not realize that spare parts does not require for me to do so. Today I received my spare parts but the Netherlands have my unit lol...

I contacted chat support and to be honest she came across very dismissive, the lady the other day was nice but anyway she told me I now need to pay for a label to get it shipped back and she would put me in contact with the UK representative, the way she was chatting I do not have confidence that this will happen so I was wondering if anyone has a number I could ring so I can pay for a label etc?

My tickets if any admin is interested is 697536 and 700078

Cheers folks

Ryan

Sorry to hear that Ryan. I'll get this sorted out for you. I'll hand this over to our customer service and once they've got it all figured out, they will contact you via RMA ticket.

Thank you very much......

Ryan :)

Just updating, I got a reply back on the 16th that the problem is being forwarded to the UK rep I can see my unit was delivered by DPD to the Netherlands signed by TAMAYO G, on 15 Mar 2018. I have yet to receive any communication update...

Cheers

Ryan

Archived