Corsair Community

Corsair Vengence 4GB Compatibility with DP55WB

red_bull

I have an Intel DP55WB Mainboard.will corsair CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 work with this board(4GB)

Intel's webpage states that DR3 1600 or higher memory support on this motherboard requires compatible XMP enabled memory or advanced knowledge of BIOS and manual memory tuning. Individual results may vary.

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/dp55wb/sb/CS-030682.htm

I have installed 2 2GB Modules on Channel A&B of DIMM 0

Both of these modules are from Hynix.Let me know if Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) will work if i add it to this setup.

And how is the Corsair RMA Support over India? Will these distributors out here send me a replacement if i sent them over the defective product via courier,because they have offices in remote corners.

• 3 weeks later...
As long if you keep the timings and speed the same as your other kit, it should work, so first you have to put the memory timings in the bios manualy at speed of the slowest memory, keep in mind that the rams , the old and new one have the same voltage.also fill in the speed of the slowest ram, put your new ram in the slots( pc no power) and boot the pc, go in the bios and check that every ram is seen. Also if your old ram is 1333 mhz, the new will not work at 1600mhz, but on 1333mhz.

Archived