Corsair Community

Vegeance LED and Upper Radiators...

Cuenda

Hello, not so long ago i upgraded all my computer, beside of the case (corsair 400C and my PSU).

The componentes relevant in this post will be the next:

MB: GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING 7

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Led (CMU16GX4M2C3200C16)

AIO cooler: NZXT Kraken x52

Case: Corsair 400C

The thing is, if i try to put the radiator in the top with the fans it will hit the RAM so basically i was looking for another case, first option i saw was the Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB, but after i saw this video, to be exactly at 5:59 i saw that i would be in the same situation, even if the case is a bit bigger on every way.

[ame]

[/ame]

So im concerned about this, i want a case that can fit my radiator and fans in the top and wont hit the rams or any parts of my mobo, i prefer Corsair as brand, but i dont mind personally.

Are you asking for someone to confirm the 49mm Vengeance LED RAM is too tall for the 570X? Or are you asking for a case recommendation to accommodate what you have?

Exactly, im asking for a case that will allow me to put this Radiator in Top and not hitting the rams, coz for what i saw in this video, even with the 570X i will have this problem due to these rams :|

Carbide Air 540, 740, Graphite 760T, 780T, Obsidian 750D, 900D. There are certainly others, but those are the ones off the top of my head I can confirm. The 460/570x series were designed a compact towers, made for obvious desktop display. As such, they don't have the height and the top is more shallow than other cases. The 570x is a little better, but if you really like the case, just drop down to a normal sized RAM.

Archived