Corsair Community

k70 lux static colour not working

alanj

Hi,

so i have just received my new k70 lux blue backlit keybaord. i have downloaded the software utility engine and updated the firmware on the it but when i try to select 'static color' in the lighting effects options the backlighting switches off and the keyboard is 'blank'. i dont want any effects on the keyboard just a constant solid colour and it wont let me do that.

had the same trouble with my old k70 rgb rapidfire but just set it to transition between 2 of the same colour and it stayed solid. with this non-rgb version there is obviously no ability to do that.

also when looking at the static colour options in the lighting effects tab they are all different shades of red whereas my keyboard has blue backlighting

any help with this?

i just found a fix. u basically have to drag a box over the keyboard image in the static colour option and it highlights which keys you want lit as static. of course i selected all of them as i want the whole keyboard lit up :biggrin:

i just found a fix. u basically have to drag a box over the keyboard image in the static colour option and it highlights which keys you want lit as static. of course i selected all of them as i want the whole keyboard lit up :biggrin:

I uninstalled CUE and everything works. I'll try reinstalling and trying your fix. Thanks

• 2 months later...

This was driving me nuts. thank you!!!

Archived