Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Randomly Rebooting

BustinNutz91

Had the One Pro for a few weeks now and I love it.

Recently, Ive had a problem where in the PC reboots itself. This doesnt happen while I am actively using it, but rather when the system is in idle mode. For example, I'll leave the PC on, go to the gym or store come back and the PC has rebooted.

Nothing has recently been installed on it that I can pin point to a "Thats when it started happening" kind of thing.

I have no idea where to start other than checking Windows Event Log.

I was able to find 2 Errors there:

Error 35 (one for each processor):

Performance power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.

and

Error 10016

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user CORSAIRONE\<username> SID (S-1-5-21-3806255920-3824613358-4220889764-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

First of all, is any of this related to the two errors? Secondly, how do I fix these two errors?

To add to this, I did not overclock this chip manually, the only thing I did was enable "Game Boost" in the BIOS. Other than that, all my hardware and firmware is up to date as of 4/1/2018.

Any help is appreciated.

• Corsair Employee

Thanks for posting this along with the error codes.

A few questions:

What power plan do you have enabled?

Have you tried running without "Game Boost" enabled in BIOS?

I also noticed that one user posted a similar issue and that disabling fastboot seemed to help somehow.

Please let me know once you've tried any of the above.

So thats one of the problems I am having with my machine, and I dont know if this is a Windows 10 issue or if this is an issue with the PC.

Everytime I change the power profile to High Performance, it reverts back randomly to Balanced.

This doesnt happen all the time, its somewhat random, but it definitely sucks.

I initially ran the PC with Game Boost off and later turned it on but it was not an issue for a few weeks. I am running Game Boost because I am being told if I OC my PC it voids the warranty....

Archived