Corsair Community

Custom Profile not working

Dinkleberg

Hello, first post no idea how to make anything^^'

So my problem is, I watched a video for a pretty nice looking profile (overwatch related).

[ame]

[/ame] (the video)

I wanted to test it out downloaded it and tried to import it to my CUE, the only thing that happened was that I got about 20 empty profiles (actually about 3 of them had some light settings in them).

Not a single profile worked I already checked the advanced settings field, checked for compatibility with my keyboard (K95 RGB) and I have no idea why it doesnt seem to work.

Maybe some of you guys experienced something similar and are able to help me out here :D

thanks for reading and sry for grammar not my primary language^^'

• 3 months later...
I am having that same issue and it driving me crazy!!!! I tried running it in admin, but it doesn't seem to matter. It will be working out of Overwatch, even in other games like WoW and League, but as soon as I tab into Overwatch it disappears. :( I am using CUE2 if that helps at all.

This is by far the worst keyboard ever got the kK70 I can't get any profiles work except the red keys

The CUE2 is the most confusing app I've ever navigated or attempted to anyway, & I'm no slouch

Unless you post more details (like the profiles not working for you, and a link to them) it is hard to give you any help.

This is by far the worst keyboard ever got the kK70 I can't get any profiles work except the red keys

The CUE2 is the most confusing app I've ever navigated or attempted to anyway, & I'm no slouch

I'm running many beautiful profiles like these

on my K70 without any problems. This is by far the best keyboard ever. :D:

And for me CUE2 is easy to navigate. :p:

Archived