Corsair Community

H150i PRO Fan Splitter

Xioy

Im currently running my 3 SP fans thru the H150i Pro, this causes the problem of not being able to control the RPM of the fans. i am wondering if i connect the fans thru a splitter like this

6912170_0.jpg

Will make it possible to Change the RPM thru iCUE?

No, the problem is the source controller, not the splitter. The H150i and every AIO on board fan controller I know of has a PWM fan module. The SP-RGB are 3 pin DC and will always run at full blast on the constant 12v PWM signal. You would need to power/control them from the motherboard or another fan controller. The Corsair Commander Pro would allow DC or PWM control and work with iCUE. Generally speaking, a 4/3 or 4/3/3 PWM splitter will always work with DC 3 pin fans, so there isn’t much reason to stock up on 3 pin DC splitters that can only handle that type - unless you prefer them.

No, the problem is the source controller, not the splitter. The H150i and every AIO on board fan controller I know of has a PWM fan module. The SP-RGB are 3 pin DC and will always run at full blast on the constant 12v PWM signal. You would need to power/control them from the motherboard or another fan controller. The Corsair Commander Pro would allow DC or PWM control and work with iCUE. Generally speaking, a 4/3 or 4/3/3 PWM splitter will always work with DC 3 pin fans, so there isn’t much reason to stock up on 3 pin DC splitters that can only handle that type - unless you prefer them.

Thanks for the quick response, thought this would be an easy fix rather tan rewiring my fans witch i guess ill have to do

Archived