Corsair Community

Corsair Sabre DPI Up Down Mouse Bind

I just bought a new Corsair Sabre and I'm really disappointed on how I can't bind the Mouse 5-8 to any other mouse actions. As a matter of fact, when CUE is running, I can't even use the forward and back button. Am I missing something here? Oddly enough they can type in keys, just that no mouse actions could be done.

I never had these issues with my Logitech G502 and I'm feeling ripped off right now. Disappointed with my purchase. I just bought a Sabre to replace my aging G502, but man I shouldn't have done that if CUE was this horrible.

Is there a fix for this BS with CUE?

Cue 2 beta is running and you cannot bind DPI up and down? I have two other corsair mouse models, but not that one specifically (i have an m65 and 2 scimitars).

I am able to set the DPI up and down to actions other than the default, but only while CUE is running and only if they are recognized in cue...that said, earlier versions had a bug with specific mice where they were unable to bind DPI up and down. Yours may be a victim even with 2.20xx, can you try an earlier release of CUE?

Archived