Corsair Community

How i controll pump rpm of the h110i gt with the last icue?

Blastuser

Were you using Link before? One of the less intuitive things about iCUE is how fan curves are applied to devices. In most programs, you select the device/fan/pump, then tell it what speed to run or curve to follow. In iCUE, go to the H110i GT tab, then select performance. You select the curve first on the left hand side and it will highlight yellow. The select all the fans, pump, etc. on the right that you wish to run that speed. It will also highlight yellow. So if you want the balanced speed for the pump, select balanced on the left, then click the pump speed on the right. With the H110i GT you have two speeds and I cannot remember which of the three (Quiet/Balanced/Extreme) the program uses. Quiet/Balanced will be the lower speed. Extreme will be the higher one.

Were you using Link before? One of the less intuitive things about iCUE is how fan curves are applied to devices. In most programs, you select the device/fan/pump, then tell it what speed to run or curve to follow. In iCUE, go to the H110i GT tab, then select performance. You select the curve first on the left hand side and it will highlight yellow. The select all the fans, pump, etc. on the right that you wish to run that speed. It will also highlight yellow. So if you want the balanced speed for the pump, select balanced on the left, then click the pump speed on the right. With the H110i GT you have two speeds and I cannot remember which of the three (Quiet/Balanced/Extreme) the program uses. Quiet/Balanced will be the lower speed. Extreme will be the higher one.

thx, all fixed

Archived