Corsair Community

K70 RGB Some keys are Dim

Xeciaris

I have a Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, aircraft-grade aluminum (CH-9000119-NA) cherry mx brown. http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Mechanical-Keyboard-Aircraft-Grade-CH-9000119-NA/dp/B014W1Z4LC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I have an issue with the brightness of some keys. Overall, I'm not satisfy how bright all the keys are at max setting. Other keys, like the top number keys are bit dim compared to the rest of the other keys. The symbol (ex. !@#$%^) portion of the key is fine but number portion of the key is dim compared to the symbol part of the key. It is the same with all the other keys that have two commands on the key.

Anyone else have issue like this? Should I return it.

I have a Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, aircraft-grade aluminum (CH-9000119-NA) cherry mx brown. http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Mechanical-Keyboard-Aircraft-Grade-CH-9000119-NA/dp/B014W1Z4LC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I have an issue with the brightness of some keys. Overall, I'm not satisfy how bright all the keys are at max setting. Other keys, like the top number keys are bit dim compared to the rest of the other keys. The symbol (ex. !@#$%^) portion of the key is fine but number portion of the key is dim compared to the symbol part of the key. It is the same with all the other keys that have two commands on the key.

Anyone else have issue like this? Should I return it.

It's how all LED backlit keyboards are. A few have the LED mounted at the bottom of the switch, but that causes other atheistic issues. The only way to "fix" it is to have a keycap set with legends and symbols both at the top of the key (like the Ducky Shine 5 keycaps have).

Archived