Corsair Community

Corsair h110i running extreme hot

Marcooo

Hey folks,

My h110i is running hot when i turn me pc on its like 10 secondes and its arround 40 / 50 degrees idle! and when i gaming its hits almost instant 70 / 80

The CPU is not overclocked and one of the tubes is extremly hot. also there is comming cold air outside the radiator and the water temp is arround 40 / 50 degrees.

Some can help me with this?

...one of the tubes is extremly hot. also there is comming cold air outside the radiator and the water temp is arround 40 / 50 degrees.

I am afraid this is one of the more concerning symptoms and most likely means you have a flow restriction preventing the coolant from getting around like it should. If you are desperate, you can take the cooler out and shake it in an attempt to dislodge the blockage. Whether it works or not is pure luck and of course it is still in the loop and will resurface again at a later date. You need to move toward replacing the cooler, either through Corsair RMA or another of your choice. Click the Support Ticket System link at the top of this page to redirect to the Corsair service portal.

Archived