Corsair Community

Macros with Corsair Glaive ? With Xim Apex

illuh

I am having a hard time trying to mess with the macros and don’t fully understand how to create a macro. I’ve tried looking for tutorials but can’t really find anything...

I am able to save the macros to the on board memory right?? If anyone could help me that would be awesome.

2 things to define first of all. There are 2 kinds of profiles in CUE, software and hardware profiles. SW profiles run when CUE is on, and HW Profiles are ones that you save to your device to run without CUE. Now when you open CUE and check your profiles, there should be one Default profile and one "Glaive HW 1" Profile.

For Macros, the way it works is by: 1 - creating an action, 2 - defining the action, 3 - assigning the action to a button. So the idea is to select a profile that you want to create actions for, select the device, and then on the left hand side you'll see a list of customization options (Actions, Lighting Effects, Performance).

So to create your first action, click on Actions, and find a "+" symbol in the new menu to create a new action. That new object will open up an interface in the middle of the screen where you can select what kind of action you will define it as.

There are Macros which will output every input you record into it, Key Remaps which reprogram your button to another key, etc. I'm not sure what kind of macro you want to make, but once you figure it out it gets a lot easier. And once you've finished creating your macros, in a Hardware Profile, there's a button on the left hand side saying "save profile to device".

Archived