Corsair Community

Why we cant share macros each other

Metospetos

We can share our rgb themes but cant share mouse macros ? This is big disavantage for corsair , I want to see default mouse macros for cs go / minecraft or age of mythology but I cant , also we cant share our macros at corsair site ? this doesnt make sense , please check this

it is a security risk, and macros effects may vary widely from one system to another and could be even unintentionally damaging.

Particularly for games, i am sure corsair does not want to get black listed with anti cheat systems bc there'll be some of that.

*We* could share cueprofiles to our hearts content just have to link them and know to be careful out there. I'd recommend it.

I have some dope macros for business-y stuff that people would love.

Business-y ? what do you mean ? what kinda a macro is that ?

Outlook, Word, Excel, Acr 0 bat, Photoshop, sketchup, layout macros, they expedite my day to day workflow at the office...

I promise other people would find them amazing and would get behind it.

Some examples, Word: Accept all changes & stop tracking macro button, uncheck track formatting button, obscure ribbon commands like striketrough and one button save as pdf

Outlook some examples remove paragraph double spacing in outlook from forwarded iphone html emails, type hasattachments:yes or isread:no (because outlook 2016 got rid of the unread button for some reason)

Acr o bat: Trim white space in one button press

things like that, mine are amazing, but I bet someone else's are even better...

Outlook, Word, Excel, Acr 0 bat, Photoshop, sketchup, layout macros, they expedite my day to day workflow at the office...

I promise other people would find them amazing and would get behind it.

Some examples, Word: Accept all changes & stop tracking macro button, uncheck track formatting button, obscure ribbon commands like striketrough and one button save as pdf

Outlook some examples remove paragraph double spacing in outlook from forwarded iphone html emails, type hasattachments:yes or isread:no (because outlook 2016 got rid of the unread button for some reason)

Acr o bat: Trim white space in one button press

things like that, mine are amazing, but I bet someone else's are even better...

wow nice , but sadly I dont use theese programs I play games often , do you have idea about record stop shortcut ?

wow nice , but sadly I dont use theese programs I play games often , do you have idea about record stop shortcut ?

Does your keyboard have MR M1 M2 M3 buttons up top? If you do not override them, they can save hardware or software profiles within Cue...I never even tried it but I imagine you just tap MR again to stop the record function.

Archived