Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Port Questions

Bang

Hello, I have a question regarding the 2x3 audio ports on the corsair one pro,

I'm currently using the Hyper X Cloud Alphas with dual analog jacks for headset and mic, and a set of speakers.

When my speakers are plugged in the middle red port they're working fine, the mic jack is also working fine, but when I plug the headset jack into any other port other than the middle red one, I can't get any sound.

Is it set up so that I can only have one audio device plugged in, and can't switch between them via playback devices on my computer?

I've tried plugging my headset into all the other available ports, but I don't get any sound and it doesn't register as Headphones in realtek. Also when I do plug my headphones in the middle red jack, it registers them as speakers.

Any advice?

Any response is much appreciated and welcome, thank you for your time. :biggrin:

• Corsair Employee
Hello, I have a question regarding the 2x3 audio ports on the corsair one pro,

I'm currently using the Hyper X Cloud Alphas with dual analog jacks for headset and mic, and a set of speakers.

When my speakers are plugged in the middle red port they're working fine, the mic jack is also working fine, but when I plug the headset jack into any other port other than the middle red one, I can't get any sound.

Is it set up so that I can only have one audio device plugged in, and can't switch between them via playback devices on my computer?

I've tried plugging my headset into all the other available ports, but I don't get any sound and it doesn't register as Headphones in realtek. Also when I do plug my headphones in the middle red jack, it registers them as speakers.

Any advice?

Any response is much appreciated and welcome, thank you for your time. :biggrin:

Hi Bang,

The reason why is because each of the audio ports have a purpose and the only line-out is the red middle port. If you are going to switch between speakers and a 3.5mm headset you would have to switch out the cable.

Archived