Corsair Community

Double click on glaive

TaRgEtZeRo

Yeah so bough a brand new mouse glaive like 2 month ago.

i have trouble with double clicks, and it's getting worst and worst

i also bought a K70 rgb rapid fire which i didnt have any problems yet.

also bough a mm800 rgb mouse pad, and light get stock randomly and a ! appear in CUE but doesnt say whats the problem.. i unplug it and replug and works for couple hours to days then froze again.

I bough 4 hd fan, 2x140mm and 2x120mm no problem with them at all.

bough 4xLL120 fan and one is already broken in the rbg side. I have to put it in n4 otherwise if i put it in the channel 2 of the hub, 3-4 wont work.

got a commander pro which is running fine. llightning node pro running fine.

corsair 740 case with a corsair power supply of course but i went to tridentZ rgb memory.... because of the look i wanted.

I am a big fan of corsair. but this pc is kinda desapointing only 2 month, and 3 corsair product fails. I was using logitech mouse for the past 25 years. I never had any problem at all with them, was changing because I wanted to, not because it was broke. never had some double click issues etc...

Pretty desapointed in corsair product. But I do love my K70 over my old G710 which is in perfect condition after years of abuse.

I'll change the mouse and go back with logitech.... i was getting use to my new glaive but double clicks ... i just want to throw it in the wall.. Massive failure who should be recall... many problem with those double click.....à

• 1 month later...

Update: with the new version of CUE, my MM800 doesnt get stock anymore... it works fine on the led side. But something now, it ''unplug'' itself for 1 sec after what it's returns... I lose my mice for 1 secondes too because it is pluged in the MM800...

Still have those double click issue, i am pretty sure a new mouse wont do it.. it's a design flaw... Returned to logitech.... still love my K70, but my friend bough a strafe like two month ago and it already failed... If my K70 ever fails in a nearly futur,., i'll go back to logitech. I mean cmon.. almost everything i buy from you guys have trouble

Update: with the new version of CUE, my MM800 doesnt get stock anymore... it works fine on the led side. But something now, it ''unplug'' itself for 1 sec after what it's returns... I lose my mice for 1 secondes too because it is pluged in the MM800...

Still have those double click issue, i am pretty sure a new mouse wont do it.. it's a design flaw... Returned to logitech.... still love my K70, but my friend bough a strafe like two month ago and it already failed... If my K70 ever fails in a nearly futur,., i'll go back to logitech. I mean cmon.. almost everything i buy from you guys have trouble

Sadly, nothing short of a class action lawsuit brought against them will get them to officially acknowledge that there is a large scale defect with the switches in the last 3 generations of mice. :roll: I have 2 Corsair Glaive with the same identical double-click bug on single left click issue both occurring within a month of use. There are countless threads on here with the same problems. I just haven't had the time to create RMA's yet. How or why they think firmware, hard reset, soft reset etc. will fix a mechanical issue is hilarious.

• 1 month later...
Hello guys, first time posting here. I had the same double click issue and searched everywhere for a fix. Sadly, the button response optimization never really fixed the issue either, which I think was designed to; although it did make it seem like it happened less but could also be placebo. I was able to perform the fix in this video [ame]
[/ame] (I broke the copper piece responsible for clicking, but salvaged another from a spare mouse I had laying around.) Then, an idea popped into my head! Change the mouse settings in Windows, and set the double click speed to the fastest setting! Amazingly, it fixed the issue! Although I cant tell if it was the fix provided in the video, or if it was the mouse setting that fixed it because I had changed the setting after doing the fix. But, if anyone is still having this issue, try changing the double click speed to max and see if it fixes :D

Archived