Corsair Community

Offset color LEDs K70 RGB

zalo2188

So after owning this keyboard for a year about 4 months ago an LED started acting weird and would not come on at full brightness unless tapped on the back of the keyboard. So i had to RMA it and received a replacement after 3-4 weeks because they had lost my keyboard. Fast forward to now and i now have 5 LED's that are offset in color.

I've tried different profiles, clearing all the lights, using usb 2.0 or 3.0 and its the same all the time. If i set the whole keyboard to white i have 5 keys that will be tinted yellow. If i set any other solid color those 5 keys will always display an offset color as opposed to all the other ones.

Is there anything else i can try before just doing another RMA?

Edit: realized i posted this on the wrong sub forum. Could one of the mods delete this thread?

This happens to my keyboard all the time. I think this is a problem these keyboards will always have. I have 4 other friends with the exact same keyboard and problems with the LEDS. The only thing we have to do is to blow really hard on the LEDS and they will start working again. We all have done RMAs on all of our keyboards just to get the same problem with our new keyboards. I think this has something to do with the soldering that somehow gets faulty.

Archived