Corsair Community

Keyboard/Headset Visualizer

xmetalx59x

"As of CUE v1.12 and newer, VOID USB and Wireless headsets now support a graphic visualizer when used in conjunction with any Corsair RGB keyboard. You can find this option under effects and use it after enabling your headset as the default playback and recording device in the OS."

"As of CUE v1.12 and newer, VOID USB and Wireless headsets now support a graphic visualizer when used in conjunction with any Corsair RGB keyboard. You can find this option under effects and use it after enabling your headset as the default playback and recording device in the OS."

IT says it right there VOID USB and Wireless will support a graphic visualizer in conjunction with any Corsair RGB keyboard. nothing bout 3rd party support. Read what you quote

Thanks for the help. By help I mean rudeness, and now I know not to use this forum.

If you don't want to actually contribute to a conversation, and instead resort to copy/pasting text from somewhere else, it doesn't show that you're willing to expend the effort to have a constructive conversation. Both Zheren and I have been on these forums a long time, and we've helped a lot of people, but you need to want to be helped.

Archived