Corsair Community

Audio in discord not working with corsair void pro (usb)

Elegee

My usb adapter works perfectly fine for everything but listening to other people in discord. At first i thought that there was no audio but then i listened closer and maxed out all of my audio and i can kinda hear people but not at any audible volume. I can hear people just fine when i just use the 3.5mm jack but i want to be able to use the 7.1 surround sound i paid for because these are otherwise unexceptional headphones.

• Corsair Employee
My usb adapter works perfectly fine for everything but listening to other people in discord. At first i thought that there was no audio but then i listened closer and maxed out all of my audio and i can kinda hear people but not at any audible volume. I can hear people just fine when i just use the 3.5mm jack but i want to be able to use the 7.1 surround sound i paid for because these are otherwise unexceptional headphones.

Did you have change the default playback device to the headset when you use the adapter? Because when it's being use as analog headset, it's plug-n-play but when it's USB, you have to change the sound setting.

Archived