Corsair Community

Scimitar rgb pro side buttons defective.

Bookah

Hi everyone, first i apologize for my bad english and second i wish you all a very happy holiday season.

Now i'll do my best to explain my problem, thank you for your attention. I bought a Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB gaming mice on amazon (https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01N9K2PBQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) this summer (11 july 2018) but the wheel broke recently (it was spinning in the void, not doing anything, click wheel wasn't working either) so i returned it to amazon for a new one (they basicaly sent me the same command for 0 euro) and here is where my problem began. The mouse i received which was completely new had a problem, when i used it for the first time, i discovered that the side button number 11 was very loose, and many times got stuck, i had to realign it every time with my thumb, and it was doing a very worrisome click sound every time i did that. So i told my problem to amazon and they finally refund me the origin price i paid for the mice. Liking this mice and brand very much and really used to this mouse, i bought it again (third scimitar rgb pro i got so far) and got the exact same problem with the side button number 8 this time. Am i being to picky? My first mouse never got this problem, Amazon told me this exact problem was reported multiple time by customer, i really like this mouse, but it feels like i'm playing lottery by buying it again, i don't understand how mice with this issue are passing quality control, i don't really now this works maybe i'm too naive ahah, i guess i could just choose an other brand for a mmo mouse but i really liked this one. Thank you for your attention, please tell me if other people have this problem, thank you, bye.

Nope, speaking out of my experience i had exact same problem with my first Scimitar pro, loose buttons on the side, few mushy buttons, 1 with a squeaking sound.

Glad the 2nd one came and working 100% as it should, really loved the build from this mouse, its lame the quality control is a bit bad on it.

You're just in a really bad luck getting into 2 problematic ones from the start :/

Hi, thank you for you for your answer, i guess i'll get a third and last one (i'm taking the

day offwork everytime to get the delivery, it's getting quite a waste) if this last one don't work as a brand new product should i will choose an other brand...

I received my third replacement mouse today, this one don't have one, or 2 but ... 4 loose buttons including one with squeaking sound, i'm done with this mouse, the first one i got was working 100% until the wheel problem. I loved the fact that this mouse had mechanical side buttons but it's clearly the problems i think since the quality doesn't follow this great idea in most case (1 mouse out of 4 actually had 100% working mechanical side buttons in my situation) i guess i'm expecting too much from a 80 euro mouse, i guess i have to pay above one hundred.

3 days offwork to get the delivery everytime, not Corsair fault, but still and many hours spent between my post office and amazon customer service. Very disappointed, i was expecting more from Corsair. Anyway sorry for my salt and happy holidays everyone, take care, bye.

Archived