Corsair Community

LL120 spinning as if it will be mutilated when stopped

Awolsniper

You are going to need to provide some details about where these fans are and what they are connected to. You power and control the fans, so the speed aspect will match whatever you set in your BIOS. If they are not connected to the motherboard, but rather to a different fan controller, you need to tell us what.

If connected to the motherboard, then the BIOS or other software based control (likely via your motherboard) is how you control them. Link cannot control fans that are not connected to Corsair fan controllers (cooler fan controller, Commander Pro). We still don't know what motherboard you are using, so we can't offer more tailored advice than that.

If connected to the motherboard, then the BIOS or other software based control (likely via your motherboard) is how you control them. Link cannot control fans that are not connected to Corsair fan controllers (cooler fan controller, Commander Pro). We still don't know what motherboard you are using, so we can't offer more tailored advice than that.

Oh sorry, i forgot to list my motherboard, its a Asrock H370 if i am rigth

I am afraid I don't know the ASRock bios system as well as the others, but I am sure we have people in the forum that do and can help you if you are stuck.

As a general rule, most BIOS fan profiles default a bit high with somewhat aggressive fan curves. This can be revealed easily if you live in a warm climate or it's Summertime. You typically don't need your case fans to blast away. However, finding a good control variable for them can be tricky. CPU temp is the usual default, but that often does not make sense in a GPU heat dominated system or with jumpy little CPUs like Coffee Lake.

I am afraid I don't know the ASRock bios system as well as the others, but I am sure we have people in the forum that do and can help you if you are stuck.

As a general rule, most BIOS fan profiles default a bit high with somewhat aggressive fan curves. This can be revealed easily if you live in a warm climate or it's Summertime. You typically don't need your case fans to blast away. However, finding a good control variable for them can be tricky. CPU temp is the usual default, but that often does not make sense in a GPU heat dominated system or with jumpy little CPUs like Coffee Lake.

Thanks for the advice, i think i will try to look in the BIOS and if it goes above my head i will most likely send my pc to a company that is able to maybe do this in a more professional manner

Thanks for the advice, i think i will try to look in the BIOS and if it goes above my head i will most likely send my pc to a company that is able to maybe do this in a more professional manner

Don't do that. You should be able to do this in a few minutes and it is not worth shipping stuff off for. Many of us tweak theses things on regular, if not weekly basis.

You might try searching for an online review of your exact AS Rock 370 board. Better reviews will have BIOS pictures that you can scan ahead of time to figure out where to go.

Don't do that. You should be able to do this in a few minutes and it is not worth shipping stuff off for. Many of us tweak theses things on regular, if not weekly basis.

You might try searching for an online review of your exact AS Rock 370 board. Better reviews will have BIOS pictures that you can scan ahead of time to figure out where to go.

Thanks, i managed to fix it finally

Archived