Corsair Community

m95 glide pads

Sektion66

I'm using an m95 mouse on the mm600 dual sided mouse pad (love that thing), however...

The feet/pads on the m95 are already worn and feel rough when moving the mouse, almost like there's debris caught underneath the feet. I've had the mouse for less than a month, so this was surprising to me. Anyone know if this is common and if there's good replacement pads? I like the m95, but for the price I was hoping for longer durability. I have an m65 as well, I just haven't used it much. Hoping the same thing doesn't happen to it. :/

Thanks.

Yeah, cleaned both numerous times to be sure. I should have been more specific when I asked about replacement pads, as I was talking about an alternative to the Corsair pads. These pads look interesting, but unfortunately they don't make any for Corsair as of yet.

Thanks for the link in any case. I'll think about getting some replacements direct from Corsair.

• 6 months later...

Same problem: M65 pads have worn, and now the mouse feels gritty and unpleasant - as if sand or dust is on the mouse mat surface.

Naturally I have scrubbed the pad and the mouse, and tried different pristine surfaces. The mouse still feels gritty.

The problem is either the material used in the mouse pads (maybe it contains abrasive particles), or perhaps the wear in the pads is causing the metal and plastic edges of the mouse to drag on the mouse mat.

Archived