Corsair Community

Issues powering on CORSAIR One

ToWn3r

I’m experiencing an issue at the moment where pressing the power button. You can hear the PSU click which normally then the whole system will power up.

Nothing is happening after the click.

I recall seeing a red light in the motherboard before when it was plugged in and this doesn’t seem to be lighting up.

Pressing the power button again doesn’t do anything unless you press the reset CMOS button on the back.

Clearing the CMOS allows pressing the power button to get the PSU to make the starting up click sound.

None of the fans or other lights power on at all during this process.

PSU fan also doesn’t start spinning at all.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have a feeling it’s the motherboard but maybe it’s the PSU?

• Corsair Employees
I’m experiencing an issue at the moment where pressing the power button. You can hear the PSU click which normally then the whole system will power up.

Nothing is happening after the click.

I recall seeing a red light in the motherboard before when it was plugged in and this doesn’t seem to be lighting up.

Pressing the power button again doesn’t do anything unless you press the reset CMOS button on the back.

Clearing the CMOS allows pressing the power button to get the PSU to make the starting up click sound.

None of the fans or other lights power on at all during this process.

PSU fan also doesn’t start spinning at all.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have a feeling it’s the motherboard but maybe it’s the PSU?

Have you open a ticket with us? It could be the motherboard , what's the SN on that unit?

Most recent would be 678592.

TICKET #783421

Clearing the CMOS and setting the PCI to Gen2 seemed to resolve that issue.

But it's happening again and this time clearing the CMOS doesn't allow the system to POST.

P/N: CS-9000007-NA

S/N: 039317245100

Any other tricks you can think of to get the system to post?

Unfortunately the previous solution is not working this time. No matter what I try it will not fully power on and load the bios.

Please try the following:

1. Disconnect the AC cable from the unit

2. Hold the Clear CMOS button for ~5 seconds (You can find this on the back of the unit)

3. Reconnect the AC cable and try to turn on your unit once again

NOTE: You may need to repeat the above steps multiple times for the unit to POST. Once the unit POST, please enter BIOS by pressing DELETE.

Archived