Corsair Community

Corsair ONE case

broomet

This may have been asked before but the search I performed came up with nothing. Wondering if there is any talk of Corsair eventually offering the ONE case for the DIY crowd. I'm about to embark on a mini-ITX build and was planning on using the new Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift case but just saw the awesome Corsair ONE Pro and love that case!

• Corsair Employee
This may have been asked before but the search I performed came up with nothing. Wondering if there is any talk of Corsair eventually offering the ONE case for the DIY crowd. I'm about to embark on a mini-ITX build and was planning on using the new Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift case but just saw the awesome Corsair ONE Pro and love that case!

Unfortunately there are no plans to release the Corsair ONE chassis as a standalone product at this time. The Corsair ONE was designed to be a complete pre-built solution and will likely remain that way for some time.

Unfortunately there are no plans to release the Corsair ONE chassis as a standalone product at this time. The Corsair ONE was designed to be a complete pre-built solution and will likely remain that way for some time.

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry to hear this. Beautiful case and something Corsair should really consider offering in the future. Thanks

Archived