Corsair Community

After restart the Corsair Link doesn't recognize the Cooling Node

vullprofiman

After my PC restarts the Link doesn't recognize the Cooling Node

It thinks it is the Airflow Pro and shows me some crazy temps for it like 12°C 18°C 32° and they are changing rapidly

In the Device Management it shows me that if have a Airflow Pro with a Firmware and my H100 without a Firmware but I have the newest Firmware for the H100

I saw the same wierd anomalie. One of my fans was called "Airflow" It was just a regular case fan. It stayed like that for a while and then when I had to reset my profile (yet again) it changed to just "fan"

I would really love some help from Corsair here.

I !!DONT!! have an Airflow Pro

my Corsair Link thinks that my !!!COOLING NODE!! is an Airflow Pro

yeah I hope they do something...... I have with the Link more Problems than before I had it.........

I get more buggs everyday

Today I changed my fans on my H100 and everytime I restart my system one Fan of my H100 goes up to the max RPM until I go to the Link and press once again on "Costum Control"

wow. Done here. Since my off topic post was removed...rename your "airflow pro" named fan to what it should be and do not click on device management for any reason. We can't use it anyways since it's for firmware upgrades that don't exist and we should never upgrade so no reason to look. Viola problem solved.

Archived