Corsair Community

Vengeance 2100 surround sound not working.

miamifan22

Pretty much title. Have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers multiple times. When I select surround 5.1 or 7.1 in the Corsair Gaming Headset app it still broadcasts at stereo 2.0. If it means anything the options for dolby on the left side are greyed out. I cannot access the "configure" option in the playback devices screen. The driver listed for the headset is Corsair, so it's not using a windows driver. Any help would be great. This is Windows 10.

Pretty much title. Have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers multiple times. When I select surround 5.1 or 7.1 in the Corsair Gaming Headset app it still broadcasts at stereo 2.0. If it means anything the options for dolby on the left side are greyed out. I cannot access the "configure" option in the playback devices screen. The driver listed for the headset is Corsair, so it's not using a windows driver. Any help would be great. This is Windows 10.

Click the "Power button" icon in the top left of the tool. It will then say "Now Playing" 7.1 surround. Let me know if this works.

Archived