Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro RGB Help

Nerrad33

I can't find any documentation for any thing. Simple question that I can't find the answer to ANYWHERE! How...do...I...save...profile...created...to...the...mouse? Next simple question; How...do...I...have...a...profile...I...created...as...the...default...profile? In other words I want to select a profile and have no other profile run. I gave this mouse away a week ago because I could not get to work in any game. I never if a profile was downloaded in the mouse, do I have to have profile downloaded to the mouse. It was returned to me two days later with comment "This is worthless". This is my last plea for help. This what I'm after, I map pressing the A key to the G1 button on the mouse. When I press that G1 key it should just like the A key on the keyboard, when I release the G1 key it just like I release A key on the keyboard. It is the simplest of thing, yet its like pulling teeth with this software. Using a Logitech G600 hundred and the G software I mapped all 22 buttons for Fallout 4 in 10 minutes, right out of the box. I got this mouse 4 weeks ago and still have not been able to use it.

• Corsair Employee
In CUE under profiles after you have selected a device, you should see two types of profiles. One has a Corsair logo by default (software profile) and the other will have an SD card. The SD card profiles are your hardware profiles. After you modify the profile, you select "Save to Device" at the bottom of the list. You should have 3 hardware profiles with the Scimitar Pro. These will only be active when CUE isn't running on your system, otherwise you will want to use the software profiles.

I was able to create a hardware profile and get it working the way I want. What I need to know is this; I create default profile to read email, go online, etc. Then I create a software profile to play, say Fallout 4. How do I make sure that Fallout 4 profile works in the game. Do I just assign it to the executable or must I move it above the Default profile in the list? Also, if I want to use one of my hardware profiles, how do make that the active profile? If I can know these things I can handle the rest.

Archived