Corsair Community

Playstation 4 support 4 via firmware.

vF_Coromis

Hey just had a simple and quick question about your products (which I'm a diehard fan of). I noticed that the m65 pro is not currently supported on PS4 or consoles period. Then I noticed in the same thread on these forums that someone was able to put the mouse in what I think was a factory or bios mode ( meaning all lights are blinking). He did this by holding every single button down while plugging it in. Which showed me that the mouse can work on the PS4 in the most basic firmware. So maybe the mice from corsair just need a simple firmware update in order to function on Consoles. As it currently stands all other mice manufacturers currently have they're mice working on Consoles. It would currently keep you guys on top of the competition.

Yup, when the lights are flashing that means it's in BIOS mode. All advanced functions are turned off there is no macro support or anything.

I doubt there is enough room left on the chips to put in code to detect a console and then auto-disable itself. Not to mention all the problems that might occur. Honestly, Corsair isn't in the console business and idk if they would ever bother to compete.

Archived