Corsair Community

Corsair void pro rbg wireless

Illidan281

I just bought the corsair void pro rgb wireless headset, im currently running the 2100 wich i am really satisfied with except the battery.. and today my headset gave up on me numerous times so i thought id buy a new headset from corsair since mine has been rocking 5 years solid without any trouble at all.

got home opened my box and excited as i was i plugged it in and had really high hopes of this headset, plugged it in and nearly broke in tears because i was so dissapointed of the sound quality, it sounded like a cheap headset u would buy in a super market for 10 euros. i tried tinkering in the software etc etc and yet have not gotten anything out of it.. it has no bass and is really tin likey sound.

anyone has a fix for this or do i have to return it.. i swapped back to my 2100 after it had been charged up and the sound quality is superior to the void.

thanks in advance!

• Corsair Employee
I just bought the corsair void pro rgb wireless headset, im currently running the 2100 wich i am really satisfied with except the battery.. and today my headset gave up on me numerous times so i thought id buy a new headset from corsair since mine has been rocking 5 years solid without any trouble at all.

got home opened my box and excited as i was i plugged it in and had really high hopes of this headset, plugged it in and nearly broke in tears because i was so dissapointed of the sound quality, it sounded like a cheap headset u would buy in a super market for 10 euros. i tried tinkering in the software etc etc and yet have not gotten anything out of it.. it has no bass and is really tin likey sound.

anyone has a fix for this or do i have to return it.. i swapped back to my 2100 after it had been charged up and the sound quality is superior to the void.

thanks in advance!

I’m sorry the void pro didn’t live up to your expectations. We will provide the feedback to our product team. Thanks for sharing nonetheless!

I've found that the headset is very responsive to the equalizer in CUE. Out of the box it definitely doesn't sound great, but if you make a new EQ preset and mess with the sliders, you can really dial it in! Beyond that, turning on the Dolby Surround feature really cleans up the sound and adds an element of space that you don't find in other headsets, at least the ones that don't offer a simulated surround feature.

Archived