Corsair Community

460x Plannings

Hzer

Hello there,

im planning to get an 460x for my new system.

Also i want to buy following things:

- 460x Case

- Watercooling RGB h150i Pro

- 3 RGB LL120 (Set with Lightning Node and Hub)

- 1 RGB LL120 extra for the back of the Case

I will switch the h150i Fans for the 3 LL120´s and place it to the front panel including the radiator.

Then i will do the 1 LL120 into the back of the case.

Can i use the second hud (the one for the pre installed 3 Fans in the 460x) to control the 3x SP120s?

Is this possible to control with the corsair software or how should i optimize this?

Thanks for your help

Hello there,

im planning to get an 460x for my new system.

Also i want to buy following things:

- 460x Case

- Watercooling RGB h150i Pro

- 3 RGB LL120 (Set with Lightning Node and Hub)

- 1 RGB LL120 extra for the back of the Case

I will switch the h150i Fans for the 3 LL120´s and place it to the front panel including the radiator.

Then i will do the 1 LL120 into the back of the case.

Can i use the second hud (the one for the pre installed 3 Fans in the 460x) to control the 3x SP120s?

Is this possible to control with the corsair software or how should i optimize this?

Thanks for your help

The 3x LL-120 kit come with the Lighting Node Pro and a RGB hub. The SP-120s that come in that case also do have a RGB Hub as well. you can only use one type of device per hub. Though you can plug both hubs into the Lighting Node Pro and control them via iCue. That being said where exactly do you plan to use the 3x SP120 fans? I think you can mount them up top, but that would give you a negative pressure case, which will allow for more dust in the case. If you are planning on doing push/pull configuration make sure you know measure the size of the GPU as some might be to long to have Fan Rad Fan setup in the 460x. Lastly I think you might need one extra 3pin cable to allow you to connect the LNP to the RGB Hub of the SP-120. From Newegg's pictures I see, it only looks like the LL-120 kit comes with one cable.

Maybe someone else could pipe in and confirm that the LL-120 kit only comes with one 3pin cable.

Archived