Corsair Community

570x white vs black ?

Lazybum

From what i have seen in build videos on youtube the white case seems to have a cutout on top of the psu shroud and have has the end plate included. Some reviews said the end plate came with other said they had to order it. So my questions are:

1.)Is the white case the only one with the cutout on the top of the psu shroud?

2.)Also can i order a solid back panel or will i need to either cover the glass or make my own back panel?

3.) Will the corsair h150i fit on top of the case in push/pull config? (Motherboard: ASUS TUF X299 Mark 2, 8 sticks of corsair vengeance rgb and 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11GB - EVGA FTW3 in SLI) Want to put it on the top because in future i would like to try and watercool the GPUs [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHk7-1DH1l0&t=337s]watercool[/ame]

4.) Will my motherboard and such fit in this case? (currently in a Corsair Graphite Series 760T and its a full size tower that is so huge with so much empty space)

This will be my first time i guess in a sense building a PC, have always ordered prebuilt PCs and just added memory, fans or changed GPUs. Helped a friend rehook up his kids PC when he transferred it to a new case and i figure he he managed tgo figure most of it out on his own knowing less then i do i should be able to do the same. Really like the setup in the video i linked so would in the end like to do something like that. Any thoughts or suggestions as well as answers to my questions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

1.)Is the white case the only one with the cutout on the top of the psu shroud?

No.. Black and Mirror Black have the psu shroud grommet now....

but.. it's no issue not having it.. ;)

tkRwNSPh.jpg

2.)Also can i order a solid back panel or will i need to either cover the glass or make my own back panel?.

yep would have to make your own ;).. i did ;)..

[ame]

[/ame]

3.) Will the corsair h150i fit on top of the case in push/pull config? (Motherboard: ASUS TUF X299 Mark 2, 8 sticks of corsair vengeance rgb and 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11GB - EVGA FTW3 in SLI) Want to put it on the top because in future i would like to try and watercool the GPUs

No not with out modifications. in push/pull config the fans will foul the ram and Vram ,, the fan tray in the top is for 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm.. but rumour has it the triple fan tray from the front also fits up in the top.... but push/pull would require modifications to the fans Frames....

4.) Will my motherboard and such fit in this case? (currently in a Corsair Graphite Series 760T and its a full size tower that is so huge with so much empty space)[/img]

Yep should fit straight in buddy

love the lego people inside of the case lol, also really neat what you did to the back panel any more info on that? I have 8 of the corsair rgb strips i had on the back side of my dual monitors for a bit but they dont stick well to plastic so i took them off that i could use for lighting.

Its a reverse printed Black vinyl Decal stuck on the inside of the Glass with a white layer on the top of it with 6 corsair Strips behind it ;)

brilliant !!! okay where is your store where i can order these decals lol?

Where you located?

a local 'Graphics' shop to your self should be able to sort this ;). I just knocked up a drawing of what I wanted and a 'friend' of mine did the rest.. favour for a favour thang ;).. its the same stuff they stick to cars/shops/windows etc etc

Another quick question: does the 3x 120mm fan tray from the front fit on the top? comparing them side to side from their website they look almost the exact same just not sure if they are same length overall.

Ordered white case off amazon then hour later cancelled it, i want the white but really like the mirrored panels, wonder if i can order the white then buy the mirrored panels from corsair to put on the white case . . . hmm

will think on it while i sleep and at work tomorrow but think i will prob just order the mirrored edition.

but really like the mirrored panels, wonder if i can order the white then buy the mirrored panels from corsair to put on the white case . . . hmm

will think on it while i sleep and at work tomorrow but think i will prob just order the mirrored edition.

any local 'automotive window tiniting' service could 'mirror' those glass panels for you ;)

Like I said earlier,.. rumour has it the front tray fits in the top... not tried it my self dude...

Will look into some local shops that do wraps, sure I can find a few in Nashville area. Just to make things clear, was your panel wrapped in white then had black reverse printed with logos and layed over the white on the inside of the glass? Also will look into seeing what it will cost for getting the glass done in a mirrored finish as well.

Just to make things clear, was your panel wrapped in white then had black reverse printed with logos and layed over the white on the inside of the glass? Also will look into seeing what it will cost for getting the glass done in a mirrored finish as well.

Black layer with logos cut out in reverse (so they look correct way around on the sticky side as that's the side you can see through the glass ;): ) goes on the inside of the glass first.. then a layer of white directly over the top of the black which allows the RGBz to shine through the white only.. hope that makes sense dude

Update: OMFG no wonder I always bought prebuilt PCs lol. Wasnt able to put the cable hider thing back in just didnt fit. Also wasnt able to hook up the top USB/type c ports since I guess my motherboard dont support it. Also didnt hook up the audio connections either but that was because I dont to plan to use them anyway. This case is a lot smaller then my other one but I like it. Still not sure on mirror finish. Havent hooked up any of the RGB lights on the LL fans. Had to put the h150i in the front and barely had enough room on the top for the 2 140 mm LL fans I had. Tomorrow think i will add 3 more 120MM LL fans behind the radiator and one in the back as an exhaust fan and work on the LEDs. But for now everything seems to work and its almost midnight. Time for a beer and some tv to relax lol.

Well had a funny blue screen first time I turned it on and my power cables for the one gpu where in the fan for it so it was making funny sounds. But blue screen went away and i moved the gpu power cables slightly so they dont stop the fan from spinning. Either way cables in the back is a giant mess but the front half is a million times cleaner loooking then it was in my last case. Will take some pics once I add last few fans and plug in the LEDs. Also have 10 RGB strips I can place somewhere in case lol.

Update: In case manual it says on page 14 rear 120mm fan includded, yet wasnt one in case when I got it and every unboxing video I have seen also didnt have one. Have seen some who have complained and provided proof of purchase to then have corsair send them one but I had a bunch of LL fans I took out of my last case when I did the swap. Just thought it was funny.

Current problem being cant have SP fan (corsair logo on psu shroud and front of case) on same channel as other LL fans. Really not too big of an issue I suppose I will just leave the 3 LL fans on back side of radiator in pull config off since the 2 140mm on tiop of case and the 120 on back are enough. But for some reason top LL fan on back of radiator is lit up 1/2 green and 1/2 blue and wont seem to go off. Even if I disable the whole channel the case logos go off but that fan dont and even if i add more i cant get the other ones below it to light up. May just end up taking back panel off again and unplugging the LEDs for all 3 since I dont plan on having them light up anyway now. Think I would have to put in another lightning node pro just to get those 3 fans to work correctly and there are already way too many cables and such back there.

pictures added

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

With this PC I went full corsair fanboy lol. Have k95 platinum keyboard, mm 800c mouse pad, glaive rgb mouse, st100 headset stand and void pro wireless headset.

This case is really beautiful and the mirror finish on the backside seems to hide all the cables and such very well. Hard to take a picture of it tho since it is a mirror. For now going to leave it as it is but may go the route zotty did and get some graphics printed on it. Dont have any rgb strips anywhere yet but i do have 10 of them stuck tto my filing cabinet across the room. Not sure I want to go overboard on the rgb so im happy with how it is for now.

Archived