Corsair Community

Neutron GTX 240

I purchased a custom built system from cyberpower PC in the UK. I opted for a GTX 240 for my build, as it is from your flagship range SSDs, I expected reliability and a certain level of customer service. However, the drive has failed twice in 2 years! I initiated an RMA on May5th and the drive was received on 8th May. I have yet to receive a replacement and there have been no responses to my queries.

I am disappointed in the reliability of the drive, the customer service and lack of customer support.

An SSD is typically the primary drive, holding the OS and software that is used most frequently. As my PC is used for business, I am left with the inability to work.

If I had the choice, I would choose to be refunded for the drive and postage costs for both times that I had to return this unreliable hardware. Extremely disappointing from a well known manufacturer

i purchased a custom built system from cyberpower pc in the uk. I opted for a gtx 240 for my build, as it is from your flagship range ssds, i expected reliability and a certain level of customer service. However, the drive has failed twice in 2 years! I initiated an rma on may5th and the drive was received on 8th may. I have yet to receive a replacement and there have been no responses to my queries.

I am disappointed in the reliability of the drive, the customer service and lack of customer support.

An ssd is typically the primary drive, holding the os and software that is used most frequently. As my pc is used for business, i am left with the inability to work.

If i had the choice, i would choose to be refunded for the drive and postage costs for both times that i had to return this unreliable hardware. Extremely disappointing from a well known manufacturer

ticket number 6620637

Thanks Greybeard, I was speaking to an online agent just after posting. I registered a complaint with them and my ticket was updated just after the conversation.

My issue still stands, in that the time taken for replacement is very detrimental to business customers. However, I really appreciate you taking the time to follow up on my issue. Thanks again

• Corsair Employee

I totally know where you're coming from and I don't disagree with you. Unfortunately, from time to time it may seem that we have suddenly dropped communication with our customers with regards to RMA updates and such. Generally, cases like these are rare and would only happen if there was a ticket mis-queue or a delayed in our system. Like in your case, you've got a notification from your courier that it was received on the 8th, but the SSD wasn't actually received in our system right away (most likely a later date), hence the notification to update your RMA got delayed as well, causing a chain reaction.

Anyway, I am just glad that we were able to sort it out for you at the end. Just in case you run into an issue again similar to this in the future, feel free to contact me directly.

Archived