Corsair Community

570x Front Logo not lighting up

mesquerra

Hello everyone,

So I recently completed a build on the 570x and the front corsair logo isn't lighting up. I have everything plugged in the correct places on the mobo. The power button is lit and so is the logo on the side of the PSU shroud. Any ideas? I've tried doing a search to no avail.

Given the Power Button LED is working, aside from checking the wiring between it and the joint where it joins to the power button LED.. not a lot else you can check dude.

there is a joint just inside the psu shroud and also a plug to detach it further along the front LED's cable. got this case my self. could be the cabling or the LED it's self..

Incidentally..

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=174148

Thanks for the reply and very nice mod btw! I made sure the joint towards the front was plugged in. I'll have to pull out the rats nest of cables to make sure nothing got unplugged, but I assumed if the side logo worked the front would work as well.

Yeah it sure is a beautiful case. It's a huge upgrade coming from my previous 230t. :biggrin:

I edited my first post.... I had it mixed up lol

Front Sails LED and power button LED are on same cable and power from power led pins on Mobo... Psu shroud one is on its own and sata powered

I recently pent So much time figuring out the 570x mirror black wiring so could help people which is different to the stock 570x as it has RGB shroud logo and sails logo. that I advised on that configuration at first lol.. sorry.. my bad

if the wiring is ok and the power button is lit then it's a suspect dud LED behind the sails Logo,, contact support and see what they say.. maybe able to send just the new LED from that plug onwards... IF you have a multi meter tester you could see if there is power at that plug.....

You do amazing work, Zotty. I found the root of my problem if you're curious. During my haste of putting the front cover of the PSU on I must've cut a few of the wires. The outer coverings were still in tact so I didn't notice it, but when putting them together the front logo lit up. My bad on that one, lesson learned.

I'll be upgrading the mobo/CPU/GPU soon, so I guess I'll be ordering a new front IO panel and take care of it then. Thanks again for all of your input.

You do amazing work, Zotty. I found the root of my problem if you're curious. During my haste of putting the front cover of the PSU on I must've cut a few of the wires. The outer coverings were still in tact so I didn't notice it, but when putting them together the front logo lit up. My bad on that one, lesson learned.

I'll be upgrading the mobo/CPU/GPU soon, so I guess I'll be ordering a new front IO panel and take care of it then. Thanks again for all of your input.

Thanks dude,,, glad your sorted :)

Archived