Corsair Community

AX1200 Missing Cables..

diivious

Greetings,

I have and AX1200 PSU with apparently missing cable. The manual said there should have been 6 PCI cables and 2 EATX12V cables; but this one was shipped with 8 PCI cables and no EATX12V cables.

I opened an RMA and the last status was the case was on 8/2 telling me the case would be forwarded your case to our customer service dept. To date no update. :[pouts:

I also looked on the "Products" page to see if i could just buy one, but there are none listed for the 1200. :sigh!:

Any idea how long it normally takes to get service? or if there is another place i can get a cable from?? :confused:

I have and AX1200 PSU with apparently missing cable. The manual said there should have been 6 PCI cables and 2 EATX12V cables; but this one was shipped with 8 PCI cables and no EATX12V cables.

Are you sure. The connectors are nearly identical except for the ID on the connector itself?

I know it sounds basic but i have to ask?

Are you sure. The connectors are nearly identical except for the ID on the connector itself?

I know it sounds basic but i have to ask?

Yes, very sure. Every one of the connectors have "PCI-E" on them and have the split 6/2 connectors

Archived