Corsair Community

Corsair Link Devices Misappearing

truest.blue

I've been using a Corsair H80i with no issues on Windows 8.1 x64

Registry values for the following are set to zero.

AllowIdleIrpInD3

DeviceSelectiveSuspended

EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled

SelectiveSuspendEnabled

Recently added a AX860i & Commander Mini.

Both devices (H80i & AX860i) are connected to the Commander Mini.

Since then Corsair Link has been acting funny.

It detects all Corsair link devices in the Options -> Devices tab in Corsair Link.

However I can't see any dashboards/stats/RPM for my H80i.

Randomly on reboot some of temperature probe dashboards also go missing.

Corsair Support just gave up and had no solution.

Have you guys every faced this issue?

http://i57.tinypic.com/210f6o3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/opNB6Fg.jpg

When CL is not running there is the [Link Status] button. When you press it what does [Link Status] report? If it's reporting all the CL hardware then it's a CL software issue. From the Channel IDs I can see the CL Mini has detected the AX860i and H80i so suspect they will be correctly reported.

When CL is not running there is the [Link Status] button. When you press it what does [Link Status] report? If it's reporting all the CL hardware then it's a CL software issue. From the Channel IDs I can see the CL Mini has detected the AX860i and H80i so suspect they will be correctly reported.

Have you tried clearing the tempoary files from the %appdata%\Corsair folder then reset the software to defaults? Does it help?

Click "Link Status", you should be able to see the connected devices.

I've tried clearing the files/profile in %APPDATA%/Roaming/Corsair DIR

Sadly doesn't make any difference. :[pouts:

Link status shows the following when CL is not running.

0jll2fy.jpg

Thank you for posting the screen shot. Given SIV reports all the values correctly then the CL hardware is installed and working correctly. Usually when I get this issue I delete and recreate the profile then CL is OK again for a while. The rumour is that CL V3 will be released by the end of this month and won't have any such bugs!

Thank you for posting the screen shot. Given SIV reports all the values correctly then the CL hardware is installed and working correctly. Usually when I get this issue I delete and recreate the profile then CL is OK again for a while. The rumour is that CL V3 will be released by the end of this month and won't have any such bugs!

Okay. Thanks a lot Red-ray.

Honestly the support and advise I have received from you and other users on forums is so much more helpful/technical compared to Corsair.

The support from Corsair is just ridiculous and disgraceful.

I really hope CL3 will address and resolve these issues.

Archived