Corsair Community

How to set one solid color for lifetime (H150i Pro)?

lygi

HI All!

My first post so.. HI!

A quick one - I'm a "hack mac" user so all the gadgets delivered with H150iPRO are not for me.

But I want to have one solid color, saved, and disconnect USB head forever. So far with no luck - after cold boot again have rainbow fade. Can anyone help me how to set this up? I set windows partition only to set this up.

TIA

P.

What version of iCUE are you using? A ways back there was a bug that prevented it from saving, but I was sure that was resolved. I am not using my Pro cooler right now, but let me jack it into a extra psu and see how it lights up.

Does it actually ‘fade’? What effect did you try to save?

it is very recent iCue downloaded from corsair.

The interesting thing, this started blinking RED/BLUE when not connected to iCUE, and there was nooooo way to change it. So I lost RGB fading when not connected. I tried to force firmware refresh to have it reset, this actually killed my i150 pro completely. Light-blue light, no fan spinning, no USB recognition anymore. the only pump was working. ATM sent it back for RMA. a bit disappointed. When unit will come back repaired probably won't try to connect it to iCue anymore

Edited by lygi