Corsair Community

Corsair 900D Miditower? (850D?)

zzcool

it has been very hard for me to pick a case for my new build

650D i don't like the side panel at all the window has a weird frame around it with giant door buttons

800D i don't like the side panel due to the curve but the rest of the case looks nice but it's not for air cooling

900D now this is where i really love this case

i however did some meassuring and it seems to be 70 cm DEEP and 64 cm high thats insane and sadly i can't fit that i was considering getting the 900D for ONE single gpu just because of what it looks like

so my question or suggestion is

is a 900D in Miditower format i don't want anything cheaped out like cheaper material or anything like that

i simply want a 900D thats a miditower or a normal tower size and IDENTICLE in looks too the 900D in every single way

the 650D looks shorter then the 800D which makes it look plain next to the 800D it also has in my own opinion a bad looking side panel

650d abit taller/thinner with the side panel of the 900D (full window) and i would buy it instantly

i love the shape of the obsidian cases

edit my display name is OCZZol but it named me OCZOOL?

not a big deal but still

it did it again z z c o o l

there

• 2 weeks later...
is a 900D in Miditower format i don't want anything cheaped out like cheaper material or anything like that

i simply want a 900D thats a miditower or a normal tower size and IDENTICLE in looks too the 900D in every single way

Short answer is no, and if they are working on something like that you wouldn't now until they officially released the information. But i wouldn't hold up your build waiting on a case that isn't going to happen.

Archived