Corsair Community

Corsair Void USB Audio cutting out

Qeeek

My Corsair Void headset has in the past few days started to cut off, as in the audio cuts off for a second or two and then comes back, no distortion of the sound, crackling or anything different about the sound before or after it happens, its like someone pressing the mute button. The headset doesnt disconnect ( I think ) itself because the windows device detected/disconnected sound doesnt come and windows doesnt react to it in anyway.

I was wondering if this might have something to do with Windows 10 pushing some updates through as that has been a problem of mine with Windows 10 and my GPU or if this is something more common like the crackling issue which Ive experienced maybe twice during the year or so that ive had the headset or maybe there is something actually wrong with the headset.

EDIT: I forgot to add that its happening on chrome while watching youtube or twitch and with VLC. When it happens the green bars that represent sounds disappear from the volume mixer, as if the programs arent making any sounds. I will have to try out some earphones on the headphone jack.

Archived