• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. RAM CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB) Type: 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM Speed: DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) DDR4 3603 16-20-20-38 1.3SV Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard OS Windows 11 Pro I notice that my first boot of the day normally has no issues, but if the PC has to be restarted, shuts down, or crashes then the PC tends to boot loop/auto repair. Normally during this time it freezes and I have to boot cycle it about 5 or 6 times and it works. Other times I notice I have to walk away from the machine for several hours and then it boots fine. Seems like a crap shoot. So far I have reinstalled the OS and nothing works. I have tried removing the peripherals from the PC thinking it might be something that is messing with it during boot. Some luck, but not enough to be sure it is one of them, since it is still a crap shoot if it boots. Recently I have tried messing with DOCP and trying to enable that. I've gone as far as manually trying to mess with the RAM timing and it still didn't help. It doesn't crash the machine, it just freezes on boot up or goes to auto repair and freezes there as well. I'm at a loss at this point any help would be well.....helpful.
  2. Hi everyone, I have been reading the forum and trying different settings, but can't get the ram to work at the advertised speed of 3200Mhz with my Asus TUF x570 Plus and Ryzen 7 2700 CPU. It boots at 2133Mhz, and I took it up to 2933 with a few tweaks to the DOCP, but it was unstable and crashed. At DOCP/3200 it simply won't boot, the motherboard will light the status led yellow indicating an issue with the RAM. The part number is: CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 The full name: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 (2x16GB) Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming x570-plus. Bios 1405 (last one at the time of writing) CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 I have already tried DOCP/XMP, and manually setting the 16-18-18-18-36 + tRC of 52, 54 and 56. Also setting the voltage between 1.35v and 1.4v. I wouldn't think this was an issue at the time of buying really, getting the latest AMD chipset motherboard and a previous gen CPU, all from the same provider, never occurred to me they would sell me a combo it wouldn't work out of the box. So, any ideas on how to get this to work? I might get the seller to change them but they don't have other models for 2x16GB sticks.