Corsair Community

H100i Pro RGB issues

jesse096

So, I have a H100i Pro RGB and I've been having issues with the RGB on it. I have it set to Visor on one single color on the iCue software and I'm getting a lot of strobing and color bleed. It worked perfectly fine a week ago, and after the last two updates its been doing what I mentioned above. I made sure the firmware for the AIO is up to date, along with the iCue software. I run all Corsair peripherals and have no issues with them, just the AIO and fans that are connected to it. I went into my Task manager and stopped any other RGB software I have running (ASUS AURA for the MOBO plugin VIA iCue, and EVGA X1 for my GPU), although I've been running the same suite of RGB software for months without an issue. Is there anything else I can try to fix my issue or is my AIO dying a slow, agonizing death? Maybe it's time to upgrade to the Cappellix 360MM system... :D: Any insight is greatly appreciated.

-Jesse

I can concur that this issue is happening with me as well. it only happens to my h100i aio and any fans connected by way of the two rgb cables attached to it. I attached the rgb cables connected to the fans to my commander pro and that resolved the rgb issues with the fans, but I am still having issues with rgb on the cooler itself. basically the rgb is flickering. when I was having issues with the fans a part of each fan would stay one color while a small part of the fan would continue to oscillate through the spiral rainbow i had set it to.

• 4 weeks later...