Corsair Community

H100 now available, but........

Johnintoit

The H100 is now available for sale and 21 are currently in stock from Provatage but with a price tag of $147.78 plus tax and shipping more like $163.48.

Before today they had it listed for $113 but was currently unavailable, as soon as it became available the price jumped drastically, is this going to happen to all retailers?, is there some unseen price increase from Corsair that is in direct relation to retailers having to raise their prices?

The H80 stayed just about in line for recommend price by Corsair at $104.80

Any info would be appreciated.

***EDIT*** Newegg now has it for $122.98, thanks DefaultMeh.

Cooler Ordered!!!

I was JUST going to post this. I am thinking it is more of an availability issue. Once other retail stores get them in stock, I'd expect the premium to go down to MSRP.

Maybe, but when the H80 first came out there was no price change from then till now from this site and they also first received just about the same quantity of units so it has me a little worried.

when the H80 first came out it was way over the suggested retail price Newegg had it at 120 dollars, and now its down to 109 i believe ... the H100 price will drop when more become available i would not buy it at that price

Archived