Corsair Community

League Of Legends Champion Specific Automatic Profile Switcher for CUE 2.11+

krazykid

Finally! The League Switcher is now available for CUE 2.11 and up!

This program checks what champion you are playing and switches to my LoL profile that matches the champion.

If it's not working, it could be because you aren't using Windows 10. Also if you are getting "Profile Conflict" with the new K95 Platinum or Scimitar Pro, go and clear your device memory in the settings and that should fix it.

Get the LoL profile collection pack with the General LoL profile here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHvDRhfRjXQ&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

THIS SOFTWARE IS CURRENTLY BEING REDEVELOPED AND WILL NOT WORK

Edited by krazykid

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It's not easy to get a successful registration in this forum.

I am here to download the LoL Automatic download Profile Switcher and LoL Champion Collection, Automatic Profile Switcher:LoL Profile Switcher V1_10x64.exe in windows10 x64 Ver1709 (16299.192) to start without any problems, but click "Save" to continue operating.

Is Summoner Name in LOL Profile Switcher V1.1 to fill in the name of the game role or the user name for the login account? If it is the name of the game, how do you fill in the Chinese language? There is no China or Asia in the selection window for Summoner Region, and I don't know how to select it. Finally, the software shows incomplete information and can not fully understand the content.