Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Krazykid,

I'd like to have a fallout 4 theme compatible with my Strafe RGB...I tried pipboy theme and others you created but they doesn't work.... I like something like in this video

the discussion is here http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=789696

Thank you so much!

Franco

Read all the comments on this thread:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152854

Read all the comments on this thread:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152854

Hi Krazykid,

thank you for reply...I tried to convert the .prf file editing it with wordpad but still doesn't work at all.

I enclose the file I modified for strafe...can you tell me why it doesn't work? What's the issue? Are not all keyboard models similar?

FO3.prf

Requesting a World of Warcraft theme based on Night Elves for Strafe, I didn't see one unless someone can point me to it. With the standard WoW button layout, similar to the FFXIV layout but 1 through + for abilities, QEWASD for movement, etc.

Image for layout:

WoW key layout

They are dark purple and night themed with nature. So my idea was dark purple based, and when you hit a button dark green leaves fall. The ability buttons could turn from the dark purple to green naturish color, like the FFXIV theme, possibly even purple to blue since they are part of the alliance faction.

Examples for color:

Tyrande

Druid Cinematic

I wont make your specific "leaves falling" but i can do other cool stuff with the color scheme, night elfs are my favorite ingame race

Awesome thank you, I was thinking like falling green rain, but that would be considered fel rain anyway. So no biggie!

Hello there,

first of all, great work, I really like it, keep it up :)

Second: the dota 2 mode doesn't really work for the K95 RGB, there are some errors. Could you please help me out/update it?

Third: I'd like to put in a request: It would be awesome if you could make a Dota 2 Windranger mode.

Here is some information about her:

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Windranger

First skill is a shackle shot, which could be a short yellow flow from the left to the right. ([ame]

[/ame])

Second skill is a powershot, which could be a green effect from the left to the right. ([ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3NL3OwFipc[/ame])

Third skill, windrun: [ame]

[/ame]

Last one: [ame]

[/ame] (she basically shoots much faster)

Thank you very much in advance

NoXQS

Could you make a different version of your outer space profile (which i loved by the way) but instead of it staying only a purple and pink, have it shift through colors of the rainbow like the style of color shift but the colors in rainbow wave? I would still like it to be like glowing of white and black and the key lighting for typing. Just like a rainbow outer space. Thanks! ;D

Hi

I ask it last time old thread. you help me but it not work. I made who you told me.

my friend get only black on keyborad.

so can you help me converted? the bmw theme. from strafe to k65,k70,k95

download bmw profil here and help me

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckbe7dy2hcozkqg/Pimtim%2C%20BMW-%20M-Power.prf?dl=0

-------------------------------------------------

last ask.

how made a profil to all driver in only a profil fil?

Edited by pimtim

Make a RGB keyboard profile request here!, it can be anything as long as its possible with the corsair utility engine. Have fun requesting :)

Click here to donate a buck :)

Currently taking requests, expect delays

I will PM you when your request(s) are complete.

CLICK ALREADY COMPLETED REQUESTS BEFORE REQUESTING TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE HAS NOT REQUESTED IT BEFORE

IF I HELPED YOU, MAKE SURE YOU REP! ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE where i post videos of cool profiles

hey man i'm really interested to have this type of Lightning cheers 15:36 -16:38

[ame]

[/ame]

Hey, I'd like to have a profile (for K70) which is solid and has no effects, except a blinking mute while the mute button gets pressed. It colors should be kinda a static rainbow with blue colors, preferable from bright blue (left) to a darker blue (right side of the keyboard).

Thanks a lot :)

Hey, I'd like to have a profile (for K70) which is solid and has no effects, except a blinking mute while the mute button gets pressed. It colors should be kinda a static rainbow with blue colors, preferable from bright blue (left) to a darker blue (right side of the keyboard).

Thanks a lot :)

im really confused. you want the mute button to glow a gradient of blue only when its pressed?

im really confused. you want the mute button to glow a gradient of blue only when its pressed?

No :D what i want to say is, it should blink when pressed once and glow permanently when it's not... so u can see if your sound is muted or not

I'm looking for a strafe rgb profile that is static orange with white and pale orangish ripples. I also have the M65 but there isn't a whole lot you can do with those rgbs :D. If you could make this profile I'd greatly appreciate it. Going through the profiles, the Lava one you did is very near what I'm looking for. I was wondering if you could make the orange darker, like a halloween orange. Thank you.

Edit: Forget all this unless you've already started on it. After downloading many of your profiles, could you do a neon orange corrosive(reddish, orangish and yellowish hues if possible)? W/ faster ripples, the quicker the better.

Edited by Defarious