Corsair Community

ST100 RGB displays incorrectly

dalphelus

Just got an ST100 and I noticed that the colors are not as iCue claims they should be. Setting a pure white displays a distinctive blue hue, while reds and yellows are shifted green.

I've already tried getting a replacement through Amazon, but the new stand has the exact same issue. Looking through reviews more thoroughly, this seems to be a common occurrence, but is it the case for everyone? Can it be fixed? For the price, this is absolutely not the quality I might expect.

I just received my ST-100 last week so its brand new for me.

Same issue. Setting the colour to static white (255/255/255) it is quite clearly a dull Cyan based colour.

The iCue display is correct, it shows that it *should* be White, but the actual stand is Cyan.

My uneducated guess, is that this is not so much an LED colour problem, I think it may be a tinting issue in the display areas on the stand. The Sails logo near the top of the rear post and obviously the ring around the base, I think may not be completely clear.

Other colours seem OK, it is just white showing this issue.

Although, having said that, picking pure Yellow (255/215/0) It does *seem* a little Green to my eye, but I am a long way from a colour professional :-)