Corsair Community

Pass Commander Pro data to StreamDeck/HWinfo64?

cmdshft

Hello. Would like to make a suggestion that since Elgato is owned by Corsair, couldn't iCue be made to pass along fan/pump/temp sensor data to the StreamDeck or at least make them accessible by HWinfo64? I like to monitor my stuff via the StreamDeck so it would be nice to see fan speed and coolant temp as well, instead of having to open up iCue to see.

Hello. Would like to make a suggestion that since Elgato is owned by Corsair, couldn't iCue be made to pass along fan/pump/temp sensor data to the StreamDeck or at least make them accessible by HWinfo64? I like to monitor my stuff via the StreamDeck so it would be nice to see fan speed and coolant temp as well, instead of having to open up iCue to see.

Just FYI HWinfo64 picks up temp sensor and and fan speeds from commander pro under a section called "Corsair CLCP". You must quit iCue however since they don't play well together when running at the same time.

Edited by A Computer Guy

Just FYI HWinfo64 picks up temp sensor and and fan speeds from commander pro under a section called "Corsair CLCP". You must quit iCue however since they don't play well together when running at the same time.

Ah, but that kinda defeats the goal haha. I would like to obviously have them both running at the same time.